Smart Data is a service-oriented holistic application, focused on mill-wide operational challenges, that will help you to improve your gross margin. With Smart Data, we provide you with a real-time operational service that visualizes technical and economical values at one platform. It further offers a statistical and mathematical model development for pulp and paper processes, in order to gain best operational practices.
Data Analytics as a Service (DAaaS)
Our Smart Data Analytics Platform works as an Assistance System to ease decision making and enable highly efficient process improvements for the whole mill – from the woodyard to the paper machine, including the power plant and auxiliaries.
Benefits for Mill Operators
- Time-saving for analytical decision-making
- Tools to avoid downtimes and efficiency losses through predictive modelling
- Easy information interchange withing the mill and with other mill operators
- Ease of access - with laptop, PC, smart phone or tablet
Benefits for Management
- Easily provides a quick overview on the entire mill operation
- Assistance for budgetary planning and resource allocation
- Data source for economical decision-making
- Transparency and reliability
Expected Improvement on Gross Margin