Recovery Boiler Analytics Project
In order to support the demand of sustainable recovery boiler operation in pulp and paper mills regarding safety, lower emissions, operational efficiency, boiler lifetime and better system reliability, SAPP is providing an assistant tool that comprises:
- Advanced analytics of process data
- Statistical process analysis to gain key insights of operational data
- Implementation of an analytics framework for model utilization
- Design of an independent front-end visualization
The analytical boiler application for achieving operational demands provides the following services and features:
- The application gives a forecast of circumstances that may occur in the recovery boiler, highlighting anomalies and spikes.
- It provides a diagnosis of such anomalies and spikes in the performance.
- This diagnosis will feed back into the machine learning tool to optimize the forecast accuracy.
Reduction of operational variance
Improvement of energy efficiency
Reduction of emissions
Minimization of unexpected operational events
Increase of boiler lifetime
Reduction of maintenance and operational cost
Definition of best local operating window
Identifications of any kind of limitations
Development and support for adequate improvement plans