Project execution is crucial for keeping a large investment project under control. It ensures a successful project outcome, while keeping all required preconditions in mind. Our expertise ranges from wood delivery to finished goods within the pulp and paper industry.
Overall Project Management
SAPP project managers make sure that your project is realized on time, within budget and at a high standard. Our project management experiences range from optimization projects, involving various customer departments, to large-scale projects with the overall responsibility for costs and the project schedule.
With our project experts, you get external know-how for extraordinary/atypical tasks, and can cover capacity peaks. Tailored to your requirements, we can offer best qualification with a short lead time for:
- project management, project assistance, project support.
- project budget/cost controlling.
- project schedule.
- risk and claim management.
Our clients are regularly informed about the project status using standardized reports.
Area Project Management
According to your needs, we provide you with experts in the following areas to keep your projects within time and budget:
- Woodyard and wood handling
- Recovery Boiler
- Power Boiler
- Lime kiln
- Paper machine
- Fresh and wastewater treatment
- Balance of plant
Discipline Project Management
Depending on your demand, SAPP Management AG provides you with experts in the following disciplines:
- Safety and health fire protection
- Engineering and technical coordination
- Civil work
- Mechanical and piping
- Electrical High Voltage and Low Voltage
- Instrumentation and Automation and DCS
- Coordination operation & technological support
- Documentation maintenance and operation
- Erection and site coordination
- Commissioning and startup coordination
- Quality Assurance
- Time scheduling
Project Controlling & Reporting
We provide you with an updated cost follow-up to identify deviations. This enables our customers to take actions in time and keeps them informed about the final expected investment costs.