Power Plant Concepts
Energy balances that consider the entire mill process allow us to predict the future needs of a mill in the best way possible.
Our process knowledge in the field of pulp and paper production gives us a distinct edge in the design of power plants in kraft mills. In combination with ECOTECHO Financial & Technological Modeling, our power plant concepts are truly the “Best Available Technology” – with a focus on monetary, ecological and sustainability requirements.
Next to the simulation of different load cases, that help to determine optimized power plant concepts, our experts also focus on mill-wide power and energy balances, which allow us to predict the future needs of a mill. Furthermore, we provide recommendations regarding the sizing and specification of the optimal equipment, as well as the technical and financial revision of supplier offers.
- Mill-wide Power and Energy Balances
- Simulation of different Load Cases
- Sizing of the equipment and recommendations regarding the optimal equipment specification
- RFQ Conception / RFQ Check
- Technical and Financial Review of Supplier Offers